Emergency Services defined
Many of our courses offer discount pricing to emergency services. For the purpose of 'emergency service' it is our primary operational partners and shall be defined as any of the following:
- New Zealand Police
- Fire and Emergency New Zealand (FENZ)
- Ambulance Service - St Johns and Wellington Free
- Rescue Coordination Centre New Zealand (RCCNZ)
- Civil Defence and Emergency Management Groups (CDEM)
- Volunteer SAR Organisations including LandSAR, SLSNZ, Coastguard, AREC
- New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF)
- For CIMS4 this shall include all Lifelines Agencies (including but not limited to Airports, Transport, Power Companies etc).
To enrol in any of our training events:
- Click on the TRAINING ENROLMENTS button below.
- Select PUBLIC TRAINING EVENTS
- Select YEAR above the calender to show all of the events or select the month if you know when your event is occuring.
- Select your event and complete all of the enrolment details. You will recieve an automated email confirming completion of the enrolment process.