Emergency Services defined
Many of our courses offer discount pricing to emergency services. For the purpose of 'emergency service' it is our primary operational partners and shall be defined as any of the following:
- New Zealand Police
- Fire and Emergency New Zealand (FENZ)
- Ambulance Service - St Johns and Wellington Free
- Rescue Coordination Centre New Zealand (RCCNZ)
- Civil Defence and Emergency Management Groups (CDEM)
- Volunteer SAR Organisations including LandSAR, SLSNZ, Coastguard, AREC
- New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF)
- For CIMS4 this shall include all Lifelines Agencies (including but not limited to Airports, Transport, Power Companies etc).
To enrol in any of our training events follow these steps:
- Review the list below and note the course Code.
- Complete the enrolment form being sure to input your Course Code and email correctly.
- Relax and wait for us to email your course confirmation and course details.
- Only courses listed in the details section as PUBLIC have open enrolments.
- Many of our training events are limited to invited organisations due to their funding nature.
- Single Agency courses, LandSAR only courses and/or some Private courses do not appear below.
- Your course not listed? Click on Contact Us and send us a message.
|Applied CIMS (CIMS4)||11-12 Nov||4160||Canterbury||Yes for CDEM, Council and approved organisations|
|Applied CIMS (CIMS4)||21-22 Nov||4161||Canterbury||Yes for CDEM, Council and approved organisations|
|3-day Action Orientated Team Leadership (AOTL)||20-22 Nov||4187||Canterbury||Yes for CDEM, Council and approved organisations|
|Swiftwater Operations (SW-Ops)||4-6 Dec||4188||Canterbury||Yes for CDEM, Council and approved organisations|
In order for us to collate persons attending, send you the requisite course information and promptly register NZQA credits we need to be ensure you are registered in National Student Index (NSI) with an active and verified NZQA/NSI number. By providing the key details in the enrolment form, we can check your status and advise you of what identification is required from you before the course. You will need to supply one of the following depending on your NSI status:
- Drivers Licence: for all persons both registered and verified in NSI.
- Passport or Birth Cert: for all non-registered or unverified persons.
- Change of name: if NSI lists your legal name as different to what you use now.
- Citizenship/Residency Visa: for all non-NZ born persons who are unverified or unregistered within NSI.
Having trouble enrolling?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your legal name
- Your DOB or NSI number
- Course code