Emergency Services defined
Many of our courses offer discount pricing to emergency services. For the purpose of 'emergency service' it is our primary operational partners and shall be defined as any of the following:
- New Zealand Police
- Fire and Emergency New Zealand (FENZ)
- Ambulance Service - St Johns and Wellington Free
- Rescue Coordination Centre New Zealand (RCCNZ)
- Civil Defence and Emergency Management Groups (CDEM)
- Volunteer SAR Organisations including LandSAR, SLSNZ, Coastguard, AREC
- New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF)
- For CIMS4 this shall include all Lifelines Agencies (including but not limited to Airports, Transport, Power Companies etc).
To enrol in any of our training events:
- Click on the TRAINING ENROLMENTS button below.
- Select PUBLIC/CORPORATE TRAINING EVENTS
- Select the event from the list or doubleclick and month to select the month if you know when your event is occuring.
- Select your event and complete all of the enrolment details. You will recieve an automated email confirming completion of the enrolment process.
Know about the Code of Pastoral Care
Under the interim domestic Code of Practice for Pastoral Care, you should be protected, respected and supported whatever your age, stage, place or type of learning.
LandSAR Student Handbook
This handbook gives essential information about LandSAR training and outlines rules, expectations, assessment processes and other details of the training.
More detailed course content and other specific site and assessment information is contained in the various unit and course reference materials you will use during your course of study.
Please note that in signing the student declaration on your enrolment form, you acknowledge that you have read this Handbook and agree to comply with the rules and procedures in it.